Amar Kaushik, Director of Bhediya tells why he casted Varun Dhawan.

Amar Kaushik, Director of "Bhediya" revealed why he casted Varun Dhawan in movie.

Amar Kaushik, the director of "Bhediya," explained why he chose Bollywood star Varun Dhawan for the role. Amar, who has directed movies like "Stree," "Bala," "Sone Bhi Do Yaaro," and many more, described how he approached the actor with the script.

"Varun personally came to me and told me he wanted to be a Bhediya," he remarked (wolf). I immediately thought, "You are too adorable and don't look like a Bhediya," as soon as he stated this. Varun literally behaved like a Bhediya as I was listening to this, which just floored me.

Amar Kaushik, Director of Bhediya tells why he casted Varun Dhawan. (Image Credit – Instagram; Bhediya Poster)
Amar Kaushik, Director of Bhediya tells why he casted Varun Dhawan. (Image Credit – Instagram; Bhediya Poster)

The comedy-horror movie "Bhediya" was made by Dinesh Vijan and directed by Amar Kaushik. The primary actors are Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan. The protagonist of the movie is a man named Bhaskar (played by Varun), and the plot takes a turn when he is bitten by a wolf one night and gains extraordinary abilities that allow him to transform into a werewolf on full moon nights. Amar further mentioned that his family views his appearance on "The Kapil Sharma Show" as a major accomplishment.

Also Read: Ponniyin Selvan: I - Worldwide Box Office Collection (Lifetime).

"The Kapil Sharma Show" was something my father wanted to see while he was here in Mumbai, but I refused because I was a first-time viewer. You have finally created a film since you were invited to the event, my father said to me. My sister, who lives in Canada, was more excited than I was and informed my father, "Papa, Amar is coming on Kapil's programme."

Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon star as Bhaskar Chopra and Dr. Anika Kothari, respectively, in the Amar Kaushik-directed film "Bhediya." Among the other notable actors in the movie are Deepak Dobriyal and Abhishek Banerjee. In a surprise appearance, Shraddha Kapoor will reprise her Stree character in the song "Bhumeshwari." The release date has been planned for November 25.

Stay connected to Film Villa for more box office collection news and updates.

Click Here to Read Brahmastra Part One: Shiva - Worldwide Box Office Collection (Lifetime Collection)

Also Read: Phone Bhoot Movie Review: New Horror Comedy Movie from Bollywood.

Follow Us Here: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube LinkedIn Twitter

For more such Content Subscribe to FilmVilla2022 and Stay tune to us for more entertaining news. (filmvilla2022.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

0 Comments